Killing Spree VII Killing Spree VII

I was a huge fan of this series back in the day, it's what got me into animating. I didn't expect another one to come out, and I'm sorry to say, but it fell a bit short. One of the first things that bothered me was the outdated fight sounds. That crunch punch noise was overused, and pretty bad quality, it's a kind of hit sound I'd expect years ago, or from someone who is pretty new to animating, but not you. The pacing was off, by quite a bit, there was no buildup, and no tension really. It didn't capture the feel of earlier episodes.

I still enjoyed it, but it could have been so much more. The negatives outway the positives on this one.

There were some positives, the animaton was nice. I liked the choice of music, and I enjoyed the gory and bloody mess that it was. I also was happy that it was in HD.

Like I said, I still enjoyed it, there was just a lot of negatives. Good luck on your future endeavors, Sam.

I SAID HEY I SAID HEY

This should be deleted, this guy didn't make this at all.

0/5 for stealing. this was originally made by slackcirus, he just downloaded this and re-uploaded it.

Also reported.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Amazing.

Such a amazing movie, please never stop making them :D.

Operation Armageddon Tsr Operation Armageddon Tsr

You have improved ALOT!!

u have improved alot and i give it a 5/5 cuz it looks awosem happy animating bye

RockLou responds:

Thanks piktul! :)

(2006) Trapper! (2006) Trapper!

I DONT SEE YOU DANCEING NOW

"legs start Moveing" da do da du da da" ROFL i love everything you do knox You ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! XD

I Love Kids I Love Kids

hahahh

lmao lmao lmao lmao keep up the good work ur very funny u seem nice to fans and all that means ur awosme and thnak ur for sharing this funny as hell masterpiece!!!

ty for making and once again keep up the good work funy-mony!

Liam Lynch - Whatever Liam Lynch - Whatever

omfg

u are soo awosem i wish i was as awosem as u XD!!!

MarcyVF responds:

Lol, thanks!
Have you submitted it to musicvideos? (PLeeeease! X3)

SKATER V2 Episode: 01 SKATER V2 Episode: 01

ur awosem

u rock and this is my kinda humor hard to exsplain only word i can think of is fun humor lol good jod and wish u good luck for ur next one! 5/5 on the next one even though i didnt see it yet 5/5 XP and once again gj

0.o wow i talk alot!!

MarcyVF responds:

YAY^^
I love people that talk a lot, because I do too!!
THANKS, I REALLy apriciate all these nice reviews *sniff*
I'm soo happeyeyeyey :D
I'll make Ep2!
Thansk.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

omg omg soooooo coool dude i cant wait make more

i loved it i can man this is the best animation i ever saw on ng so realistic make more soon 10/10 5/5 :) i love it!!

Stick Death Arena Stick Death Arena

OMFG XD :'(

i love this aniamtion so much and since its ur firs tim sad becasue my first animation D:!! and this is sooo good im on like my 30th anoiamtion and ists still not 1% as good as this :(

BUT THIS ANIAMTion is sooooooo goood greeat great great greta job i cant belive its ur first animation well i cant wait till part 2 csaue i loved this! 5/5