Killing Spree VII Killing Spree VII

I was a huge fan of this series back in the day, it's what got me into animating. I didn't expect another one to come out, and I'm sorry to say, but it fell a bit short. One of the first things that bothered me was the outdated fight sounds. That crunch punch noise was overused, and pretty bad quality, it's a kind of hit sound I'd expect years ago, or from someone who is pretty new to animating, but not you. The pacing was off, by quite a bit, there was no buildup, and no tension really. It didn't capture the feel of earlier episodes.

I still enjoyed it, but it could have been so much more. The negatives outway the positives on this one.

There were some positives, the animaton was nice. I liked the choice of music, and I enjoyed the gory and bloody mess that it was. I also was happy that it was in HD.

Like I said, I still enjoyed it, there was just a lot of negatives. Good luck on your future endeavors, Sam.

I SAID HEY I SAID HEY

This should be deleted, this guy didn't make this at all.

0/5 for stealing. this was originally made by slackcirus, he just downloaded this and re-uploaded it.

Also reported.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Amazing.

Such a amazing movie, please never stop making them :D.

Mark Of Darkness Mark Of Darkness

The amount of detail is great, and I think you did a pretty nice job.

I feel as though polishing would of helped a lot, and a bit more playtesting before release to help weed out bugs. It's a small thing, but something that annoyed me greatly was the extremely low res backgrounds, I prefer gameplay much over graphics, but I kept seeing terrible pixelization that would take me out of any immersion I had. I still had fun though, but it could of been much much more.

I would love to see a sequel, because as I said, while this game was good, it could have been much more :).

Cursed Treasure 2 Cursed Treasure 2

Loved the first one, and love this one.

There is a grammar mistake though, in the skills tree for the orcs main upgrade it says "Decreased the recharge time of the all towers by 0,5% per each skill point spent on Orc skills" Note how it says "the recharge time of the all towers" instead of "the recharge time of all the towers"

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

I LOVE this game

such a great game i will give it 10/10 5/5 i thought it was perfect

and tell your friends at bored.com that the game on there site wont seem to load for alot of people. thanks

Pants On The Ground Pants On The Ground

its good, all i can say is

Pants on the ground, Pants on the ground looking like a fool with your pants on the ground